terça-feira, 10 de agosto de 2010
DVD Guitar Shred - At A Glance (Book/DVD)
A first of its kind, the At a Glance series pairs an instructional DVD lesson taught by a professional guitarist with a supplemental book for a comprehensive learning experience. Each book/DVD features several lessons pertaining to one topic, and the DVD lessons feature on-screen music.
The lessons are loaded with valuable tips and information, and song examples help to demonstrate the concepts in action. Guitar Shred – At a Glance features four lessons, including:
* Speed Building: Learn the keys to building solid technique for fast, precise playing. Practice tips, exercises, and songs with which to test your new found speed skills are all included.
* Legato: Rapid-fire picking is only half the technique battle; the other half is legato, and this lesson breaks the technique down with exercises and drills designed to get your fretting hand flying solo quickly. Test your progress with speedy lines from classic guitar solos.
* Tapping: From Van Halen to Steve Vai, Joe Satriani and everyone in between, this lesson teaches you the tapping techniques used by the creme de la creme of tappers, including arpeggios, scalar fragments, ascending tap licks, tapped bends and slides, and more.
* Sweep Picking: If you want to play blazing arpeggios, you need to learn how to sweep pick. In this lesson, you'll learn the proper technique, so your sweeps don't end up sounding like mush, and you'll get some famous must-know sweeping licks in the process.
The DVD is filmed in high-definition and features on-screen music. The book includes the following songs:
* Aces High
* Black Star
* Blue Powder
* Caprice #24 Op. 1
* Children Of The Grave
* Far Beyond The Sun
* Get The Funk Out
* Hangar 18
* Hot For Teacher
* I Would Love To
* I'll See The Light Tonight
* Rising Force
* Road Games
* Spanish Fly
* Tender Surrender